When Is It Safe To Move Back In If You’ve Already Used A Toxic Floor Finish?

Over the many years of my consulting practice, I regularly get calls from frantic clients who become sick from conventional outgassing materials and products that have been installed or applied in their homes.
If there are chemicals smells from toxic products in your home, and particularly if you are chemically sensitive, pregnant, or have small children, it’s best not to take any chances and play it safe. However, everyone should avoid toxic exposures from new materials, which further add to the body’s burden of overall toxic build up. If you’re concerned about newer, smelly products and materials in your home, here are some guidelines to follow in an article I wrote for Green Home Guide: 

http://greenhomeguide.com/askapro/question/when-is-it-safe-if-ever-to-move-back-into-a-house-where-floors-have-been-recoated-with-a-solvent-based-varnish-or-lacquer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.