- A homeowner or apartment dweller
- Planning a family, pregnant, or have children
- Suffering with allergies, asthma or environmental sensitivities
- A commercial building owner or business owner tenant
- An architect, interior designer, contractor, physician, developer, or real estate professional
- Someone who simply prefers healthier environments for preventive health and well being
- After a thorough intake on your home construction, its furnishings, and your heating and AC system, Mary will provide you with practical steps toward reducing allergens and contaminants that aggravate allergies and asthma, customized to your home and your health, with a special focus on the bedroom, and screening tips on dust and dust mites, pollen, moisture and mold, and other common allergens: $300 Phone Consult for 1.5 hours.
- If an odor or contaminant in your home concerns you, but you don't know where to start, Mary will troubleshoot and guide you before you spend time and money on trial and error solutions, or professional services that don't bring the results you need. Because of her extensive experience, Mary can help determine if any problems and solutions can be handled easily by you including short term solutions, if other specialized professionals are needed, and who best to call for specialized testing and solutions to mold, chemicals including formaldehyde, pesticides, contaminants in crawl spaces, attics and wall cavities. $200.00-$300.00 Phone Consult for 1 - 1.5 hours.
- Avoid the toxic pitfalls of remodeling and new construction (including from some green construction). Mary will walk you through the top 5 areas of concern, (mold and moisture, EMFs, chemicals from building materials and existing construction, and new building/interior materials), how to work with your contractor and building/design team, the importance of project management, how to get started, and what's entailed in a truly healthy (not just "green") building project. $300 Phone Consult 1.5 hours.
- Because your most sensitive regenerative time is during sleep, and you spend 1/3 of your life sleeping, the bedroom is the most important room in your home. Whether you simply want to improve your bedroom environment, or you or your family experience allergies, asthma or other illnesses, Mary will walk you through the most important and practical steps for making your bedroom the healing retreat it should be, customized to your budget and specific lifestyle considerations. Appropriate for homes and apartments. $200.00 Phone Consult for 1 hour.
- How to screen for environmental "deal breakers". Includes detailed discussion of chemicals, ventilation systems, EMFs, mold and moisture, and materials, and practical, easy "how to" steps for screeening by phone and on site. Mary will also cover the pre-purchase inspection process, how to choose the real estate home inspector and questions to ask, as well as additional professionals to inspect for environmental contaminants such as mold and moisture, and EMFs. $200 Phone Consult for 1 hour.
- consulting for healthy, green environments.
- and consulting on building and interior materials and products for new construction and remodels. (Larger projects by retainer.)
- for a comprehensive environmental assessment, including mold, moisture, chemicals, and electromagnetic fields, ventilation systems, and energy efficiency.
- for a baseline environmental assessment.